- Sage CRM 2018,2019, 2020 and 2021, 2022
- CRM DB: MSSQL
- Reports should be set up using ODBC
- Crystal Run-time - CRRuntime_32bit_13_0_30.msi (shipped with the product)
- Crystal Reports - To create the reports (not required on the server)
- .Net 4.6.x versions of the framework installed on server (CRM app pool must have 4.0 run-time)
- Compatible with all variants of Sage CRM (inc Sage 200/300 etc)
Run the following to ensure that .Net 4.0 is installed (* Newer versions of windows will need to use Server Manager to install this)
- Note: IE 11 and some other new browsers only allow print to pdf (if they are locked down - this is environmental and does not happen in most instances).
Note: The Crystal Report Engine that is shipped with our software allows 3 reports to be executed at any one time. Reports are queued then. This is sufficient for most businesses and no locking up occurs.